Tuesday, March 20, 2001

So really. I'm writing this now and the only other person who knows about it is Greg- so "hey, Greg." I am going to say it's damn exciting to see what I write- so quickly and on our own page. Neat! I'm probably going to need your help to set up links and all that too.
Just so you know, I went to the Sidekick Kato show last night at the Double Door. So, so, so very bad. Remember how I said that they were good, then they broke up, then got back together, then sucked royally? Well, not much has changed since that VFW hall show. Yikes. The only funny/good thing about their performance was when the lead singer (that's another point I want to discuss) was kissing this mannequin head. He also told a series of one liners like "I wanted to be a baker, but I couldn't raise enough dough." Ouch.
That leads me to complain about bands with just singers- I mean, play the triangle at least. Or something- anything.
Ok- end of blog number two. Greg- I'm waiting for you. When does Becky get home again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home