Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Becky "I've got them! I've got them" Gies

It's true! I've got the keys to the new place! The dude was only about 35 minutes late, but who's counting. I made him help me carry my rug in as punishment. The place is like totally under construction now, which is good cause I am getting a new paint job and a new bathroom and good stuff like that, but it's also bad for the moving of stuff in.

Anyways, I have been thinking about this whole "mix tape exchange" thing and I am definitely in, but my tape might be delayed due to the move. I was thinking that most of the indie stuff I know is through Greg and Jen so I am going to branch out and include a bunch of different genres of music, so it will be some kind of a blues/folk/classic rock/funk/pop/hiphop mixy mix. Time to get excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home