Thursday, August 02, 2001

Jen

I had this dream last night that I called the usual Thursday night wings/tikki folks and everyone got tickets to the Cubs game and no one got me one. So, I had to stay at home and watch the game from there. I see everyone on TV having a good time, and I’m sitting at home by myself. What a crappy dream!

Then I woke up, fell back to sleep and had some dream about going to Grad school and I was filming some commercial to support the school. It had all these kids saying stuff like, “I made it in the real world because of Columbia College.” I’d never film a piece of crap like that, but it made me laugh when I woke up.

I guess the point of this is I’d love to go to wings later. Ha! Aren’t the Cubs in California tonight?

Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home