Friday, August 03, 2001

Jen

We’re gonna do it!

Ok, so do Laverne and Shirley work at a Schlitz brewery?

I believe that Fizz wings are no longer worth 20 cents apiece. Due to the below average size of the wings, I say they should be 12 cents! Let’s fight back! Let’s reclaim what is ours!

Bill (my boss) got some BS from the Republican Party about having his name carved into the Founders Wall at the Ronald Regan Republican Center, what ever that may be. Anyway, to get his name up there, he has to give a “membership gift” of $120 and he has to pledge that he will “help our new President fight the Democrats’ attacks.” The Democrats’ are attacking? Where have I been?

Ivan brought up a brilliant idea yesterday. There should be a cable channel that is called “All the shows I love.” On this station there would be, of course, Perfect Strangers, old school Cosby Show, Growing Pains, Family Ties, Mr. Belvedere, and I Love Lucy. Greg wants Gilligan’s Island. You can take it up with him if you have a problem.

I want to go to the beach this weekend, I think. That or go out drinking. Or go somewhere. Anyone have any good suggestions of things to do this weekend?