Monday, October 08, 2001

Jen

Ahem. What about 65 floors up? Actually, I feel fine.

I just made some popcorn in what is known as the “Worst Microwave Ever.” A bunch of the popcorn is burnt and there is still a lot left unpopped. Boo to crap microwaves.

My parents are unbelievable. For some unknown reason, they decided to have their phone disconnected on the 8th even though they’ll be in the house until Wednesday. It’s not like some strangers are moving into the house next! It’s my sister and her husband! Anyway, I have to call them on their cell phones. It’s just ridiculous.

I got a lot of reading done today, so I’m feeling good about that. Now I have to get scanning! I need to scan pics for Greg’s band’s CD that I would like everyone to purchase. You know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home