Friday, October 05, 2001

Jen

So it is official. I will be heading to Nevada next Friday. I’ll be there for five days. Of course, I’ll be spending one day picking out new appliances to replace the ones those bastards took, but I won’t be in Chicago. Alleluia!

Also, today is my mom’s last day at work. She seems so sad. She has been their computer guru for the past 35 years. Imagine working at the same place or doing anything for 35 years. I’ve been working here for almost five years and I still have problems comprehending that one. 35? Crazy.

The weekend seems pretty tame. Pat will be busy working on projects most of the weekend, so I won’t see him all that much. That’s fine because we will be spending all that time together in Las Vegas. Did I mention that he is coming with?

The girls of the blog are hanging out on Saturday. Hopefully we will go out and pick up some guys . . . Uh, I mean stay at home and watch movies. Yeah, that’s right.

I need lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home