Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jen

Celebrity sighting!

This is one actress I am so pleased to say I saw/met!

Jodie Foster

The gallery I work at just got a massive review in the paper. Anyway, we've been really busy the past couple of days, especially from guests stopping by. Low and behold, Jodie Foster walks in! I introduced myself, but I'm sure I'm just a memory by now. She didn't say much, but I believe she enjoyed the exhibit. All of us here at the gallery were a little star-struck when she walked in.

Here's the updated list as it stands:

1. Host from Street Smarts
2. Helen Hunt
3. Ron Eldard
4. Britney Spears
5. Paulie Shore
6. Pete Yorn
7. Owen Wilson
8. Janet Davies (only known in Chicago)
9. Joan Cusack
10. Seth Green
11. Kevin Bacon
12. Naveen Andrews
13. Frankie Muniz
14. Jodie Foster

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home