Saturday, May 10, 2008

Jen

I tried out this dental floss last week and now I am obsessed with it! It makes flossing fun (kind of)!

Last night, I went to a Mormon talent show in Glendale with my friend Kelly. Just for the record, neither of us are Mormons.

I attempted to take a picture of their sign with my crappy phone, but as you can see it's hard to make out what the sign actually says. It was a night like last night that I wish I had an i-phone.

mormon talent show

It says: "Glendale gots tallent yo!" No, I didn't misspell talent - they did. It's actually kind of precious. One thing I will say about the Mormon's I encountered last night: they were all super happy, really nice people. We only stayed for an hour, but we got to see an 80's lip-synced montage, some hot break-dancing moves and a stirring rendition of the theme song of Beauty and the Beast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home