Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jen

Holy crap, I'm 30.

My 30 birthday was this past Sunday. Matt managed to throw me a surprise birthday and I didn't even figure it out. I must be senile already!

Actually, I had a great weekend. My friend, Reba, traveled all the way from Tuscon to watch me turn 30. We went to the beach, a drive-in movie and ate dinner in the same restaurant as Ewan McGregor (I didn't get to see him unfortunately, he came in the restaurant and went to a private room before I got there.)

Here are some pictures from the fun times this weekend!

catching a wave
That's Matt and I waiting for the perfect wave.

riding a wave
That's us riding a wave in!

Photobucket
The surfer couple.

fight club
"Fight Club" at the Angel City Drive-in in Downtown Los Angeles.

downtown LA - drive-in
A view of Downtown LA at night.

My birthday party at Typhoon
My surprise birthday party at Typhoon at the Santa Monica Airport!

Photobucket
Reba and I. I was trying to make an unhappy face because I just turned 30. It didn't work though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home