Wednesday, March 21, 2001

greggy mcgreg

that's my name, this is my blog. i'm feeling a little low right now. i just finished my first big report and i emailed it to several hundred people who make several hundred thousand dollars, and, what with me being an idiot and all, the report was blank. i had to recall it and send out the real one. my inbox is now clogged with 307 recall notifications. how's that for my first solo project at the new firm. whoopee. but there is a bright side. i'm listening to the new weakerthans cd. not much of a bright side, but there's nothing like canadian pop to calm that creeping feeling of dread.

on a completely differant note, shorty gets back today and i'm hopefully going for sushi. i would love a nice uncooked meal right now. hopefully jenny mcjenn can make it. we'll see. back to fucking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home