Wednesday, May 30, 2001

i love it when a plan comes together

this post is dedicated to Hannibal, who always had the wherewithal to deal with B.A. and Murdock

yesterday was average - work, school and the other thing - but i did do some reflecting on this summer and i have come to the conclusion that it will be hard on my pocketbook, but easy on my ears. new records by jimmy and the boys are guaranteed, while i seem to remember that the plan and the ring were nearing completion of their new albums. oh joy of joys. then there's the inevitable tours. and the seven inches and by the end of the summer i’m out several bills. but i had a lot of fun doing it.

cubs win. and no one's told me where my mixtape goes. plus, no suggestions on where to point my browser. i guess you all hate me. or are busy. preliminary date for the blogger trip to see the cubs is sunday june 24th. you guys better let me know if that works for you soon, since when the cubs heat up so do ticket sales. everyone's invited. you just gotta email me beck or jenn. later.