Tuesday, May 29, 2001

Becky

Okay, it's working again and very nicely coinciding with a lack of things that I have to do this week which is good. Except for Friday when apparently some marketing people are coming into town and going to cut into some of my summer hours of fun. I hate you, marketing!

So here I am on Tuesday morning, even though it is monday to us, and I have alot of time and nothing witty to say! The weekend was good, save a few hours on saturday that involved moving a television that a) didn't even come close to fitting in my trunk (I told you so greg) so we have to drive to get greg's dad's car, b) got wedged into the truck of the impala only to get harcore rained on for about 40 minutes, c) ruined my back when I had to help lift it out of the trunk (mary, help!) and d) didn't work when we plugged it in.

Luckily it came back to life when it dried out and now I have a sweet tv from 1988 with big speakers and a wooden entertaintment center built around it. cheers to greg for keeping me sane.

Is it Friday yet? I am getting ready for a zoo at my apt when my sister and her fiancee come with the two dogs and two cats for the nite on friday. woohoo blogspot is back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home