Friday, May 04, 2001

Jen

She said you'd fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

Zach, I would never a)get a tattoo of something so stupid (although I do love baseball) and b)get something so terrible, so large and in a place that can be seen by way too many. Thanks for the notes. I'm still deciding on where(i already know what) my tattoo should go. How do people feel about them on backs?

I'm glad Greg chimed in. I was getting worried. Becky, how was lunch? One more thing for Beck. I am so very sorry to hear of the death of your potted plant. See, if I worked there, I could have saved it! It's one of the many things I do here that is not related to my job!

Ok, time to do one last blog check of the regular blogs I visit, check the e-mail and go. I will be so very disappointed if there is another crushlink e-mail. Grrrr....

Have a good weekend. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home