Thursday, May 03, 2001

Jen

I’m taking down votes for their favorite Plan song:

Jason: The City
Zach: Ok jokes over
Greg: Spider in the snow
Me: What do you want me to say?

What’s yours?

I had a photo class reunion today when I went to UIC to get my graduation tickets. All my friends are having their senior show, and were prepping and painting the gallery for the opening reception tomorrow night. I’ll post the info if anyone wants to go. Um, Greg, you remember how I was at my gallery opening. . . I bet he has a very funny and embarrassing story to tell about me, so why am I reminding him?

I also ran into someone whom I only see on rare occasions. I saw this guy, Andrew Elsseser, who I knew back in high school. I was waiting on the platform to go back to work and there he was. He didn’t recognize me with my brown hair, so I think I surprised him when he did realize it was me. One time I just bumped into him while crossing the street at Jackson and Franklin. Another time, I was walking to class. Strange how things work, eh?