Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Jen

You say life is impossible. I say life is uinstoppable; and it is.

I feel as if I have a very tall order to live up to, now that I am the first official(!) victim of the mix tape exchange, or challenge, as I like to say. I think I’ll have to work on the tape Monday night. I have reserved Sunday as “get over hangover day” (because I will partying like a rockstar after graduation on Saturday night) and also, I will be working to make a Best of The Plan CD for Bora and Becky to prepare them for the show on Thursday. It will be hard to make a best of The Plan due to the fact that everything The Plan puts out rocks. I’m confined to 80 minutes of music on a CDR. That is not enough time really. Probably my favorite song of all time is “What do you want me to say?” which is the first plan song I ever heard off the 7inch with “Since you Died.” I’d love to hear what your favorite Plan song is. (I sound like Mr. Rogers there.) Let me know.

Pat got us tickets for the Fugazi/Shellac show. I love the artist who designs their posters and tickets. Does anyone know who that is?

Today I’m getting taken out to lunch for my graduation! I love free lunch. I wonder where we are going? Did I mention that I also love surprises? Anyway, I had to bring in my diploma in to work today to collect. I kinda felt like an ass carrying it around, even though it was in an envelope.

I have decided what the band of the month is for April. More on that later.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home