Thursday, June 21, 2001

Becky

So I don't know alot about Dragon Warrior, but I have always been a huge fan of The Adventures of Link (AKA Zelda II, which I think is way superior over Zelda I). The game is awesome and I still remember alot of the tricks, but I don't think we would've ever beaten it without the help of my neighbors subscription to Nintendo Power. they made some of those games so complicated just so they could sell those stupid magazines!

anyways, I really need to make a trip over to Funcoland one of these days, because my sister came over last year and raided my game collection and has probably lost them by now. First to purchase: Jeopordy, California games and Contra (you know the code -enough free guysto never lose? excellent)

ps-I have win, lose or draw if anyone is interested, but I will warn you that it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home