Tuesday, June 19, 2001

Jen

AHHH. Much better. I spent some time sitting out on the lawn by my building, eating a turkey sandwich on wheat with these new Santa Fe Ranch Lay’s. mmmmm. Anyway, I needed some relaxation time and I desperately needed to get out of my pissy mood.

I am honestly really mad about Greg’s house being broken into. What holes! I think my big problem with it is that Park Ridge is a safe town. I spent a good 13 or so years of my life in that town.. . .To think that some bastard had the nerve to break into a house, in a fairly public location, in broad daylight, just pisses me off. Greg’s house is just so cute and innocent looking. . . I’m making it sound like a person. And I know how much Greg likes his saxophone. Anyway, it just sucks. BOO.

Bill is leaving for Italy in a day in a half. It’s been crazy here the past few days. I have so much I have to do to prep him for this trip. So, if my blogs are somewhat sucky, I apologize. Tomorrow is going to be really busy, because as always, right before he leaves, he thinks of fifty more things you have to do for him. BOO, again. Thursday will rock, though. YAY!

Even better, tonight is yoga. I haven’t used my eight limbs in two weeks. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home