Monday, June 04, 2001

Jen

I pity the car that don’t have my air freshener.

The weekend was nice, lots of relaxing and sleeping, all things which I lack during the week. Too bad my mom was sick. I spent some quality time at home with the P’s and watched Vegas Vacation for the 80 millionth time. For some reason, they can’t get enough of that movie. Could be that they are obsessed with gambling and are actually moving to Vegas in September? Just a thought.

Did anyone see Conan O’Brien* on Friday night? Pat and I were at Bar Louie, and because it was so loud in there, I could only read Conan. Still, MR.T!** was on and he was hilarious. I am currently obsessed with anything MR.T!** right now. Could June possibly be MR.T!**month? Does anyone object?

Speaking of June . . I must name the band of the month! More on that tomorrow.

Saturday was another party. Once again, I did not get home until the birds were chirping and the sun was coming up in the sky. I also had to drive home six people in my small car. The A+ event of the night? I got to hear this guy, Yuri, freestyle rap and he was awesome.

Ok, time to do a little work, so I can get a blog in later.

*If you don't want to check out my link, at least watch the show this week. Triumph is returning to the Westminster dog show!
**Please check out my MR.T! links because they are really funny. Especially the one where MR.T! is "hauling ass" with Abraham Lincoln.