Tuesday, July 24, 2001

is there room in this bed for a dang-burn fool?

what a day, what a day.

Every so often I send out this report to everyone in the company. Our company’s pretty big so probably 1000 people get it, maybe more. I sent out this report yesterday, but I made two little mistakes on it. And guess what was waiting for me this morning. That’s right, an email from our CFO telling me I messed up. Then I had to have a meeting with my supervisor about how I messed up and then a meeting with my supervisor’s supervisor about how I messed up and then another meeting with my supervisor. I know I messed up. I promise to staple the cover on the front of the TPS reports from now on!! Actually I just misspelled one guy’s name and said another was from France when he was really from Frankfurt. I didn’t even misspell the guy’s name, I just failed to spot that someone else misspelled it. Arrrgghhh!!!

For lunch I had two hot dogs, chicago-style of course, and a tall cold frosty one. Thank god for tall cold frosty one’s.

Am I the only one living vicariously through marc’s posts? I gotta get out of this town.

And I hate that fun lovin’ criminals song. It reminds me of the horror that was freshman year of college.

And I love Pete and Pete. I wish I had a tattoo of a half-naked women on my arm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home