Monday, July 23, 2001

Jen

Wow, I should have contests all the time! That is how you get e-mail in this world! So, Jason, of The King’s Nuts fame, guessed everything right and wrote me first. Here are the quotes again and the answers just FYI:

“Conjugal visits? Not that I know of. No, minimum security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is, kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be alright." -Office Space

"Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than that kid. I think I saw a boot come out of him."
-Wedding Singer

"I'm drawing a line. Men or mice, what'll it be?"
-Three Amigos

"I don't envy the headache you'll have when you awake. But in the meantime, rest well, and dream of large women."
-The Princess Bride

"I got news for you pal. You ain't leavin’ but two things right now, Jack and Shit, and Jack left town."
-Army of Darkness

I had plans to give hints and everything. . . Are these not hard enough? Anyway, the prize is the Fugazi poster and something extra, which I have not decided upon yet. Maybe Becky can throw in some cool stuff from work or something.

Back in a bit.

PS. Becky, you can now see that same MTV Cab driver on Grounded for Life on Fox. It's actually a pretty funny show- I think it's on Wednesday nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home