Monday, July 23, 2001

Jen

Items missing from apt. this weekend:
Hand soap-dispensers from both bathroom and kitchen
Power strip- one that plugs in stereo/TV/VCR
Shower curtain

Once again, I did not buy these items, so I can’t bitch about their absence. I just think it’s odd how one day you have a shower curtain, the next day you don’t, you know?

The 70’s party was excellent. I was not the only one dressed up, which was good. There were only a few guys in 70’s gear, while most of us ladies had the full outfits on. If anyone can pull off a party where people actually show up dressed up, it’s Brian and Eugene. I know one time, Tim wanted to have a Superheroes vs. Professional Wrestlers Party, and if it wasn’t for his accident*, I’d have to be Wonder Woman or something like that.

Pat’s gallery show at the Mission turned out well too. That was my first time there. Hmmm, I think I may go back there. . . never. It’s just not my thing. Too many flashing lights, smoke and weird guys in tank tops. And they water down the drinks. . . “Is there any Vodka in this Cranberry juice?”

This week, I will once again be dog-sitting, my neurotic, but loveable dog, Dylan. The P’s will be heading back out to Nevada- AKA Viva las Vegas! – to check up on the house and make sure that everything is going ok. Anyway, expect some stories on Thursday!

*Thank god he is OK. Old people should not be allowed to drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home