Friday, July 20, 2001

Jen

Here’s the deal. Here are five quotes from five different movies. If you can guess all five, just the movies, not the person who said it, I’ll send you the poster and a little something extra. If you get three out of five, you just get the poster. Here is a brief description of the Fugazi poster: It’s red. It has Fugazi, Shellac and The EX printed on it. It was coolly designed by Jon Resh. It will be a great addition to your home. Ok, time for the quotes.


“Conjugal visits? Not that I know of. No, minimum security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is, kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be alright."

"Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than that kid. I think I saw a boot come out of him."

"I'm drawing a line. Men or mice, what'll it be?"

"I don't envy the headache you'll have when you awake. But in the meantime, rest well, and dream of large women."

"I got news for you pal. You ain't leavin’ but two things right now, Jack and Shit, and Jack left town."



E-mail me with your answers. I’ll repost the quotes on Monday.

Also, e-mail Greg and tell him he’s a _____* for not going out tonight.

* Your choice of degrading word here.