Thursday, July 19, 2001

Becky

well here I am. I had something funny to say that was related to the patent searching that I am doing, but that thought has escaped me along with every other useful thoughts in my head right now.

One funny thing I got yesterday was an email full of "office dares" which is really only funny if you work in an office. there are 1 and 3 point dares-here's a couple funny ones. more to come later, maybe.

1-point
-Walk sideways to the copy machine.
-Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,
"Sorry, I really prefer it this way."
3-point
-Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all
that, I don't want to have to repeat it."
-Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
-Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle

Hey-you get some good comedy when you read this blog!! Not to mention the exciting and quick-paced trivia games.

answer for today: 53% of drivers stop at stop signs where there are pedestrians in the crosswalk. (how is someone not killed like every 2 seconds from that? I think that the average american must be a pretty good runner....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home