Wednesday, July 25, 2001

Jen

I’ll have the cubby wubby womb room tea.

Since everyone is giving Bob recommendations on what to take for pneumonia, I say go for the cubby wubby, or just say it, because it makes me feel better when I say it.

Yes, I quote So I Married an Axe Murderer way too much. I just love that movie!

Becky and I got a chance to look over all the teas at Whole Foods before Yoga yesterday. I remember laughing at tea names, but now I can’t remember what we were laughing at. It may have been from my above favorite quote, I can’t remember. Anyway, hopefully the throat coat tea she bought will help the guys prepare for the big recording weekend.* There is no tea for photographers, so I guess I’ll just have to deal.

This morning, on the L, I ran into Barb, which happens well, never, because she starts way earlier than I. I’m sitting there, and the next thing I know, she’s in the seat next to me, laughing hysterically. At first, I freaked out, because I didn’t realize what was happening or who she was, because I’m usually in my own world. Then I too start laughing. So, we stopped for coffee and a muffin at Dunkin’ Donuts and then had elevator races to the top floor. That’s how every work morning should start: with a muffin and elevator races. I won.

*And help Becky and I prepare for male capris . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home