Tuesday, July 24, 2001

Jen

Ever since I started this quote thing, I have challenges from all over the blog. I’ll work on it, although my brain is moving very, very slow today. Do you two have any ideas?

Just for your information, I don’t like the Scooby Snacks song except for the line where they say “the drummer form Def Leppard only had one arm.” I giggle like a schoolgirl. I’m not going to go out and buy an album from them or anything like that.

Today, I feel like I’ve been doing all sorts of “hook-ups” over e-mail. Let’s see, I got Jason’s address so I can ship out the poster, I got Kai’s address so I can send his Chicago shirt out, I’m trying to set up a friend of mine at my sister’s work and I sent some of Jason’s (another Jason than the above) stuff to Jon, plus, I’m trying to arrange for people to say goodbye to Ken later tonight. He leaves tomorrow at noon for Tokyo. Bah! Do I spend too much time on e-mail?

Two more days, not counting today, to the Vagrant show! Who’s excited?