Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Jen

I’ve heard that war is good for absolutely nothing. Say it again.

Me so silly! Brian, a new friend from a new blog*, said Burning Airlines should be the band of the month and the album name is Identikit, not what I wrote last night. I did not know this information. I feel like a hole. I don’t like to misquote, and not know certain information.

I saw Burning Airlines one time with Hey Mercedes and Promise Ring. I’ll remember that show for awhile. Not only because it rocked, but I was kind of drunk** and well, that was kind of Pat and my “first date” if you will.

All right, I have a few points of discussion for today if there is time. 1) why Crazy Old Ernie “sucks royal cock”*** and 2) the Bomb-itty.

Last night, Becky and I got to see a little something for free. (Refer to topic number 2 and above blog.) Anyway, for some reason, on the L this morning, I’m going through the entire freakin’ song of Ice, Ice Baby in my mind. Why do I know all the lyrics to that song?

If there is a problem, yo, I’ll solve it. Check out the hook, while my DJ revolves it.

*I don’t really know if the blog is new altogether, but it’s new to me. Check out the link to two.points.collapsing.
**I just got a few of bottles of Finlandia Vodka left over after my sister’s wedding. It goes down so smooth! Becky- you can attest!
***To quote some English friends of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home