Monday, July 09, 2001

Jen

When someone tells you that a party is going to go into the “wee hours” of the night, do you think of 8:30 pm?

Of course not. Anyway, Pat and I got to Jer’s going away party at 8:30 and there were 7 people there. 7. That’s it. Now, I’m not upset or anything, but I got the whole “you’re late” speech from Jer and I didn’t really feel it was necessary. “Wee hours” my ass. We ended up hanging out there until 12. I think the strangest, and perhaps most interesting part of the eve was the basketball game that took place. Jeff*, a name far in my past, came to wish Jer** goodbye. The next thing I know, Jer, Jeff and Pat are all playing basketball, totally hitting it off and having a good time. I wish to god that I had a camera.

I usually get made fun of by a certain blogger about my ex-boyfriends. Not that they are to be made fun of, but of a certain situation that happened . . . Ok, that’s enough info.

I spoke to Jer this morning before he left and he seemed in really high spirits which in a way, made me slightly upset. Isn’t he supposed to be sad that he’s leaving? I mean a sniffle would have been nice. Anything!

Fine!!! Go then, GO!

Bill is back in town, so I can’t blog more today. Sorry.

*ex-boyfriend. We get along great- now, that is.
**also ex boyfriend, current best friend status. I’m thinking that over though. Why isn’t he sad!!!