Wednesday, July 25, 2001

Jen

This is the perfect weather for backbends!

Yeah, tell that to my back. Whenever Crazy Mary does an adjustment, be prepared for pain. I was pretty shocked when I heard my back crack, but amazingly, after yoga class, my back felt awesome! I’ve been in two really bad car accidents in my life, neither of which were my fault, and my back has paid the price ever since. I have pictures from my one car accident where my car flipped over. If only I could post them, the car was trashed. Ugh.

Tonight the adventure begins. I get to stay at my P’s and watch my dog, which means long-ass commute in the morning, and living in a house that is half way under construction.* Also, I just know my dog is going to keep me up all night long as usual. I want to get plenty of rest so that I can thoroughly enjoy the show tomorrow.

I have some things I want to get done tonight, such as pick up a $6.99 CD, get a tube for shipping, get the oil changed in my car, get keys made for G, the new roomie, and go out to dinner. I know my parents want me to stay and hang out with the dog and all, but really, I’d like to get stuff done. I feel bad too, because almost all day tomorrow, he’ll be alone. I have work and the show, so we won’t get any Jen/Dylan time until I get back. My dog needs a lot of attention. He’s like a person, except for the fact that he’s a dog. Whatevs.

Oh, yeah! PMS tea! I think we also wanted to get the guys pregnancy tea . . .

*My parents have been remodeling the house for my sister and her husband who will be buying the house and moving in once the P’s leave. For about two weeks, there was no running water, and a bunch of the rooms have no walls. Actually, when I spoke to my mom last night, she told me not to use the oven, due to some gas leak that may have happened when the oven was rehooked up, and the cable isn't working. The good news is that there is now a working shower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home