Friday, July 06, 2001

Jen

Tikki, tikki, tikki. Hala Kahiki.

Anyway, last night was great, as usual. Don’t get the suffering bastard* like Jer did, it sucks! I would never ever say that about any drink there, but that was bad. Orange slices my ass!

So, I found the mysterious link** on the Wire . . . does this mean that Hey Mercedes is touring with - - -?

Tonight I’m looking at an apartment on Barry and Southport, only two blocks from Schuba’s. It sounds nice, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, newer appliances. Unfortunately, Gant is off being a camp counselor for the week and I’ll have to check it for myself. I called a bunch of other places, but no one likes to call me back. I swear, I’m a nice person! I just want a place to live!

XRT is playing some good tunes today. I just heard “What Girls Want”, by Material Issue, “My sister”, by Juliana Hatfield*** and "Bohemian like you", by the Dandy Warhols. And you want to know what donkey shite they follow these songs with?! Jeffrey Gain’s piece-o-crap version of "In your eyes!" GRRRRRR!

Bill is back from his Italy excursion on Monday. No more snood, free use of the internet, or the ability to blog when I want. No more jeans, t-shirts and gym shoes . . . I guess I have to look and act somewhat business professional again. Blimey!

Ok, I’m going to go outside for lunch . . . and never come back!****

*Although Hala Kahiki spells it bastered and pronounces bastard.
**If you are curious as to where it is, look for it! I did!
***My sister and I would always sing this to each other with an emphasis on: “ I hate my sister, she’s such a bitch.” Kids!
**** What a nice dream. Have a good weekend, if I don’t blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home