Thursday, August 23, 2001

Becky

So it looks like it is up to me to support this blog today caues Jen is gone and Greg had been having computer problems.

Well, it looks like Kevin Matthews is no longer with 94.7 as morning radio host. this is upsetting. not because I like kevin matthews that much particularly, its just that I finally found something to listen to in the morning that did not
a) make me fall asleep (all music seems to lull me to sleep in the morning and this is bad when you are driving)
b) make me want to go the the radio station and punch the hosts in the face because they are so dumb (aka eric and kathy, eddie and jobo, etc.)

any suggestions? any other morning talk shows that are good? anyone?

Unless greg can hurry up with the heavy metal tape, I could be in some serious trouble. I will have to think about this stuff during my time with nature over the weekend. cross your fingers for no rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home