Wednesday, August 22, 2001

Jen

I want to live in 60657 Lofts!

This is the first day I have been really late (10 minutes) to work for the past two weeks, and surprisingly enough, I feel like and absolute hole for it. Before I used to come in late guilt free. Now, after Bill and I had our “talk” it’s been all guilt, guilt, guilt, even when I’m a minute late. Ugh.

Last night, after yoga, I was so wired. I could fall asleep until after three. Waking up at 7:30 am sucks. My eyes actually hurt.

I can’t wait to get back on my school schedule. It looks like I may have two full days off. I may have to work, but there is no way in hell that I am doing the 9 to 5 thing once grad school classes are going on!

Ah, but no matter what the critics say, I’m excited to go see a movie, although it may be the biggest ball of cheese since the one I saw in Wisconsin.

As for yoga yesterday, our Mary was there, and the usual people who go to our class. No twilight zone like last week. To top it off, Mary was totally riding me for everything. “Tailbone in, Jen!”

Bill, the boss, seems to be in a bad mood today. He just stepped out for lunch, so it gave me five minutes to type this up and post. So, I’m apologizing in advance for the lack of blogging from me today and tomorrow. I’ll be at the game tomorrow! Let’s pray for sun!

So, most likely, I’ll see you on my birthday.*

*That’s FRIDAY, AUGUST 24TH for those of you who lose track of the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home