Monday, August 20, 2001

Jen

Can the cubs possibly disappoint me more?

If they lose today, then yes. Yes they can.

Anyway, I went to that sucky shower on Saturday. BOO!!! Here are some interesting tidbits from the day:

1) My newborn baby cousin, Mark, is an awesome baby. However, he has an adult sized heed on a baby body. He’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pilla.
2) My cousin, David, the groom, has shoes the same color as his socks and pants. It was hard to tell where his leg stopped and foot began. It was like his whole lower half was beige. I have never seen that on another male in my age group. I wonder if the soon to be miss' had anything to do with that?
3) I should not be referred to as “little one” any more. For example, a relative would be speaking to me and my mother and they would say something like, “So, is your little one (head gestures pointing at me) moving with you and Teddy (my step-dad) to Vegas?” a) Hello? I’m standing right here! I can talk! Ask me the damn question! b) I am not little anymore!
4) Just because someone has money doesn’t necessarily mean they are not cheap.

The rest of the weekend itself was great. I got free beer at I-bar and hung out with Pat, Kevin and Pat. Just curious, but is this two Pat thing still confusing?

Today is Pat’s first day back at UIC. It’s crazy to think that in a month, I’ll be back at school myself. I am extremely looking forward to Grad school. It’s what keeps me going at this job: knowing that I’ll be back and doing what I love in no time.

Tonight, I steam clean the carpets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home