Thursday, August 30, 2001

Jen

You need to run fast. You know, hold down the B button and run. Don’t keep pressing it.

Poor Brian. Don’t play Nintendo with me, folks. Especially if you can’t remember how to make Mario run fast. I had the pleasure of hanging out with a “long lost” friend from high school yesterday, and somehow we ending up playing Super Mario Bros. 3. I am obsessed with that game.

I am actually busy here at work, so I don’t know how much I’ll be writing today. I had to chime in and say something.

I’m looking forward to the Ronnie Woo-woo story and Greg’s update on the game last night.

Oh, and Marc- If you are in town on Friday getting a tattoo, a mere 5 minute drive from my place, I will be greatly disappointed if I don’t hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home