Tuesday, August 28, 2001

Becky

Greg: you are obsessed with the clock.

Jen: if you find yourself going through a bottle of aspirin a day, there is a problem. but if you have a headache, why not take advantage of modern day medicine? just because my ancestors had allergies and had to suffer, why should I? wouldn't they want you to feel better?

so I listened to very little music over the weekend. I brought "Bleed American" with me, but my friends had left their CD's at home and all that was in the car was NOW 7. I must have heard "Survivor," "Play," and "All for you" like 50 times when we would have to jump in the car to do stuff.

ps-if you know all of these songs then its time to admit that you like mainstream pop songs, okay? I'm not afraid........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home