Wednesday, August 29, 2001

Jen

Becky! 6:58? That’s amazing! Err, I’m still in bed at that time.

Gant finally moved in some more of his stuff into the apartment. It’s looks like I’ll have real third roommate by Thursday night! I love Gant so much, like the way he unpacks. He just takes things out of the box and puts them in no particular place. I am so anal about that crap. For instance, when I moved into this place over a year ago, I had a bunch of books in boxes. They had no where to go, so they sat in a box in the dining room. If I needed one, I would take it out, use it and put in back in the box. Needless to say, this is probably why our dinning room has turned into the room of crap. For four months, we had a tent in there. Not a tent in the box, but one actually put together. Although this really didn’t bother me, I have to admit that my parent’s questioned it a bit when they came over. Especially when they looked in side and found beer bottle caps and it had a certain “odor” about it, if you will.

That was a tangent.

Ok, I’m getting hungry and I am looking forward to eating the veggie wraps that I got from Whole Foods.

Here’s a quickie for everyone. I have about one month before school starts. Are there any books that you would recommend that I can finish in that amount of time? Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home