Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Becky

well, we are a little bit boring today. here's the run-down:

Jen: at school and is not connected at home yet so cannot blog today
Greg: hard at work with a new assignment
Me: trying to get through a busy day of work with a headache

We did go to Target last night and that was fun-Jen and I picked up Halloween t-shirts for $5! I splurged for a new hairdryer after the one I have at home started sparking (yeah, thought that was probably a bad thing).

Tomorrow night is pumpkin carving! although I'm mostly excited about eating the roasted pumpkin seeds...on a pumpkin related note, I urge you not to try to make a pumpkin pie from scratch from an actual pumpkin. I tried when I lived in england and wanted to have a thanksgiving dinner (they don't really have canned pumpkin over there-go fig) and of course you have to have pumpkin pie for dessert. yeah, not good, not good at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home