Monday, October 22, 2001

Jen

I don’t mind the weather. I’ve got scarves and caps and sweaters.

How about a raincoat? Isn’t it supposed to rain today?

I love autumn. I love to see leaves change. I love the feeling of putting on your favorite sweater for the first time of the season. I love crisp cool air. I feel refreshed.

I don’t know if I mentioned this, but I got the new Death Cab on Wednesday last week, actually on the night of the dog bite. I’ve been listening to it ever since. It is so very good. I missed the show though. I couldn’t do all that standing. This woman accidentally hit me in the leg with her brief case on the L on the way home Friday. It hurt very, very bad. Standing for 3-4 hours at the Metro, with risk of the bite area being hit again, did not seem like a good thing. Stupid, stupid dog. Grrr.

I did end up having a great weekend nonetheless. I was forced to watch the Northwestern/Penn State game on Saturday with Pat. I learned a lot about the game because I asked a question every second or so. This may be why I am failing so miserably at Fantasy Football hosted by Zook.

Gant and I had an interesting experience on the L Friday night. I have no idea what was wrong with this guy, but I’m glad we only had to be on with him for two stops. He would point at people and swear/yell at them. Then he would stand up, stomp his feet and say things such as “I am the destroyer!” or “You all will die and I will live!!” Ahhh, public transportation. Got to love it.

This Friday, my apartment will be hosting a Halloween Costume Party. If any bloggers are planning to be in the ‘hood, e-mail me and please stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home