Tuesday, October 09, 2001

Jen

It’s all your fault. I screen my phone calls.

Yesterday night, someone called my house five times and hung up each time. It freaked the hell out of me, only because I also think someone is stealing our mail. I know I sound paranoid, but the facts point there. I haven’t gotten a bill for my credit card for two months, along with the gas and phone bill. I’ve called these companies to make sure that my address is correct and everything looks good. Then, no mail. We don’t even get the stupid “Local Values” anymore. Who would want that shit? Don’t think that I haven’t asked that question. I have no answers, just tons and tons of guesses.

Class was pretty cool today. I learned an interesting tidbit. There is a Color Board (unfortunately I can’t remember if this is the exact name or not) that decides what the colors are going to be each season. So, if you look around you- at ads, TV or even the people around you, you’ll notice that there is similar color scheme. Guess what the scheme is for this season? Harry Potter colors. I kid you not. These colors consist of muted greens, purples, browns, and reds. Can you believe that the colors that surround us are decided by a board of people?

Tonight I’m going to the parent’s house for a farewell dinner. No, I don’t like how that sounds, how about new beginnings dinner? Anyway, It will be strange to see all of the familiarities of my parents belongings suddenly morph into Shell’s and Pawel’s.* When I come home Tuesday, it will all be different, yet strangely the same.

*Sister and brother in law. I think it’s time that I introduced you to them by name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home