Tuesday, November 27, 2001

Becky

I hate Mondays. Especially Mondays that turned out like the one yesterday did.

Work was annoying, I was tired, blah blah blah that's the usual stuff. I went to get a new battery in my watch after work and found out it is broken and will cost about the same amount as the watch did to fix it. boo. Then I went to the VW dealership (thank god that Greg cam so that I didn't die (literaly) last night) to get my 30,000 mile checkup. Like 2 hours later they tell me that the oil pan is broken or some BS like that but they will cover it under warrenty (yeah, that expired like 6,000 miles ago so they must have f'ed something up). still had to pay $50 for the other stuff.

Finally get the car and ready to go home and forget about the day. I pull the car out of the parking lot and while I was turning right onto a busy street THE BRAKES DID NOT WORK!!!!!! Like I know what to do in this situation!! thank god there was not a car there and greg was there to stop my car with his hands after gliding it onto a side street. double boo. air in the brake lines-whatevs, I hate it there. I wished that I was more of a bitch and got all in their faces and all but I was too upset and tired and I just wanted to go home.

Anyways, it's fixed now and we finally got home and had a nice dinner and I passed out on the couch. exciting.

Today is looking better already.

ps-thanks again



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home