Monday, November 19, 2001

Becky

I tried to blog from home, I really really did!! But as many of you would agree with, AOL sucks hardcore and kicks you off all of the time for no good reason.

It's a 3-day week but I'm sick of work already! I think I have a case of the mondays........

Nothing too exciting for the weekend, but saturday night was kinda funny..........I went to this bar call Matilda's on Sheffield and Barry which is right by the Vic (a music venue/brew and view). Well it was a total artsy/yuppie bar (you had to be 23 to enter-good thing I tunred 23 last weekend!) so it was kindof a wierd crowd. The wierdest part was there was a whole bunch of heavy metal lovin-long hair-leather jacket and chains kinda folk just chillin there. we were very confused until some other friends show up and tell us that there was a Queensryche (or however you spell it) concert earlier in the night down the street and everything suddenly made sense.

ps-happy bday to Larry King, 68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home