Friday, November 16, 2001

Becky

Yes, it's true. Gene and Jude's still have the best hot dogs and fries ever so I was not imagining how good it was when I was 8.

And for the record, I drank a "Hawaiin Sunset" and a "Grasshopper" last night, both of which were departures from my usual "King Kalani." I do have to say that they are all very Mai Tai*.

Tonight is some film noir with the Coen brothers and then on to beautiful Sun Prairie to try to make ammends with the 19-year-old-out-of-control-little-sis. So far on our plate is a dinner at Red Lobster and viewings of both Rushmore and White Christmas**. I never said that we weren't wierd or had good taste in seafood***.

Geez, I never used to do footnotes, but after you start you just cannot stop!!

*This means "good" according to the menu dictionary at the tikki bar
**I'll never understand how this movie became a favorite of a jewish family but that bing crosby/danny kaye combo is good stuff
***meaning my sister. I on the other hand do know that you can get much better quality seafood than what they serve at the red lob, but ya gotta please your fam, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home