Friday, November 02, 2001

Jen

And the streets don't change just maybe the names.

This morning, I wanted to get the Band/Artist of the month thing out of the way, but alas, we could not decide on a band for October. I hate being behind like this . . . Anyway, September's band on the other hand, is an excellent choice made by the Ok. Our friends at Buddyhead love them too. Monday, I promise we will finally be up to date.

The boys are playing in Valparaiso, IN tomorrow night. Do we have any readers from Indiana? Hmmm.

Last night, Brian and I went to a book sale at the library by my house. I bought 4 books for, get this, $4.25. I bought this hard cover photo book entitled City Scapes, and three paperbacks; a book of Japanese paintings, one of Magritte paintings and J.D. Salinger’s, Nine Stories. What a deal. If you live in Chicago, go to the library on Melrose and Paulina in West Lakeview. The sale is on today and tomorrow.

After that, we continued on to wings, which was a nice break from the week. As I was telling Brian, this week wasn’t necessarily my most successful week in grad school, but definitely the most productive. I’m feeling good about it and less frightened by it.

Hmm. I want to write more but I have to do some stuff this morning- I'll be back in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home