Monday, October 29, 2001

Jen

The elder Bush is in the Sears tower right now with Mayor Daley. They are finally reopening the Skydeck. About freakin’ time!

I got new license plates and I hate them. It has Abe Lincoln’s fat head right in the middle of the plate. I don’t mean to make fun of one of our most beloved Presidents and especially his the size of his head, but it makes the plate look so ridiculous. We have been reduced to such states as Texas, Florida and Wisconsin. Illinois plates used to be cool. White and navy blue with strong, bold block letters for Illinois. Plain and simple. Now it’s all “pretty” and script like, and then there is Abe.

Maybe I’m just pissed that the state made me get new plates because mine are old and dirty. So what if they are old! So is my car!

Well, I’m off from the blogging world until Thursday, unless I hook my damn computer up before them.

Becky? Greg? You guys cool with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home