Thursday, December 13, 2001

Jen

We get so far and then it just starts rewinding.

So I ditched class on Wednesday. What are you going to do about it?

Pat and I got to spend some quality time together, shopping and whatnot. We were not harassed by street preachers, but we made fun of the guy who had to stand in front of the Sportmart on Clark and shout out all the sales.

I once was stopped by Greg’s said street preacher, who likes to hang out in front of the Old Navy on State Street. He said my skirt was too short or something like that. I’m fairly sure he got the finger in return.

Speaking of Greg . . .

Holy mother fuckin’ shit!* Look at the size of Greg Roooooos! blog! It's so big! (That sounds slightly sexual. Ummm . . . no.)

Yay! Two weeks off school for the Holidays!!! Unfortunately, I have to work a week of that. Fortunately, I will be having a Very Vegas Christmas for four days. Maybe, I’ll see a fellow blogger as well.

Columbia has the stupidest class schedule. So, I have two weeks off, then I go back for 2 ½ weeks and then I have break for 3 weeks. Who thought of that?**

My day is almost done. WOO HOO! Let’s have some of the drinky-drink at Fizz.

*Pardon my language!
**I actually know the reason why, but I can’t be bothered to explain it. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home