Monday, December 10, 2001

Becky

Can't talk much today, but I wanted to let you know that today is the second day of Hanukkah. The funny part is that yesterday (aka the first day of H.) greg and my sister (also Jen) and I saw this guy riding his bike, at about 11:30 am, with a menorah taped onto his helmet. first of all, those things are big and heavy which must have been why he was riding really slow and sitting up abnormally straight.

I went to dinner at my friends place in wrigleyville at about 8:00 and one of the girls walks in and goes, "I just saw a guy with a candle holder......." and I yell out "oh my god" mid-sentence and realize that it was the same guy. Do you think he rode around all day? I have never seen anybody celebrate Hanukkah like that before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home