Thursday, July 25, 2002

Jen

I am the warrior!

This stupid Pat Benetar song has been in my mind since last Saturday's party. Yeah, we actually heard this song there. Anyway, everytime I condition prints, it's in my head. I was humming it the other day, and Peter (who works with me) recognized it from the humming. It's crazy that he got it!! So ridiculous even. Kind of like the lyrics. Like this. "shooting at the walls of heartache, bang, bang!"

It hopefully won't be in my head tomorrow. Woo hoo!!! I have a day off!!!!!

I have a lot of shit I'd like to get done; like finish painting my porch, get some food and a keg for yes, a party at my house. It's kind of a celebration that for one whole weekend, we won't have any assinine neighbors. They are moving out! I also don't have to worry about their flesh eating dogs either. Did I mention that I still have a scar on my leg when one of their dogs bit me last october? Bastards. Anyway, no more of that. It's a fiesta! And I'm very excited to see everyone there.

It's officially 10 after five. I'm off work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home