Friday, July 19, 2002

Jen

It's all beginning.

. . . to feel close to normal again. Brian is back home and my friend Nathan (who moved to Cali and just recently moved back home) is back and will be my new roommate (along with Gant). So all we need is Beck to move back and everything will be better again. I guess I noticed this at wings last night. It was strange to just look around at all ths familiar faces and feel extremely content inside. Or it could have been the beer and wings. I'm just speculating.

Although I'm not big into putting my stuff up in cafes. . . As a favor to my friend, Chris, my work will be up at this little internet cafe as of Saturday. I think the address is 1904 W. North Avenue. So, on Saturday nght, if you are looking for free food, some cool pics of the Robert Taylor Homes (by me!) and Chris's spinning techniques, please stop on by. Or you can e-mail me for more info if you are curious.

I feel so boring! Nothing new and exciting to write. . .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home