Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Mike

Winners come in cans. Losers come in can nots.

The above is an "awesome" motivational quote I busted out at work today. Speaking of busted, all of the bathroom stalls at work are broken in some way. One currently has no door, two have broken toilet paper dispensers, and all three have broken toilet seats. The bracket thingies on the back are all broken (and have been broken for a good six months), so you have to manually realign the seats or take the plunge. I love my place of employment!

Out of five new people who just started at my office, one has already quit and two are probably just about ready to go. I imagine the spirits of the other two are broken too, but I haven't talked to them this week.

So Jen, did my brother share any embarrassing stories from my childhood? Did you talk to any of my other friends, including Cat and the same crew that was there last time?

What is the proposed California moving date? I hate to see people go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home