Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Becky

So here I am trying to get back in the blogging scene and I can't think of anything clever to say or a joke to tell. woe is me. Plus I am at work which doesn't make it much better. But I get to go home and head to yoga tonight so that is cool.

Thanksgiving for us is in Sun Prairie this year. My mom wants to go to the zoo in Madison on Friday. Hopefully she listens to us when we tell her that its too cold!!!! Other than that most of the holiday will involve passing my baby niece around from family member to family member (right now she is the most popular), and I will be in line with the best of them waiting to hold the baby. she's just so cute! but enough about me...

Alright its quittin time now. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow for more fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home