Thursday, April 01, 2004

Jen

If I get the blame then I get the credit too.
-The Dismemberment Plan

I 've been trying to think of a good April Fool's Day joke for the past couple of days. Christie and I used to think of the best jokes. I remember when we convinced two people that the knew each other as children and then when they finally met for the first time, the both pretended that they had been friends for ages as to not hurt the other person's feelings. Good times, good times.

Anyway, nothing this year folks. Boo.

Here are 3 interesting things:

1) I saw the Darkness on Friday. Mike, you are right. There was no way to see two shows. However, The Darkness is really entertaining and really tight live (his vocals are exactly like the recording, and he definitly was not doing it the Britney Spears way), so it was well worth sticking around. I almost got my camera taken away by some security guy. After a lot of me saying "there is no way I am letting you take my camera." he left me alone. One more thing about Milwaukee. Apparently you have to drive to either Racine or Kenosha to buy alcohol at a grocery store after 11pm. Perhaps we were not stopping at the correct grocery stores.

2) I got a new tat! It's a peacock. Sounds extraordinarily cheesy, I know, but after you see it, you will change your mind.

3) Mammoth Caves are amazing. Matt and I went on this 5 mile tour throught the caves - some areas are only about 3 feet by 3 feet. There are areas in the caves that are only 9 inches high. You can tour through these areas as well, but there is a waiting list. The crappy thing about the trip is that it was cold and miserable. I had a great time, but I wish that the weather was nicer. So much for Kentucky being warmer.

15 minutes and I'm off work. Damn work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home